Monday 16 January 2012

Own Branding

I can't leave my business card alone! This is it now, I will print some with James this afternoon and thats it. I will leave it be... until next time. This did need rectifying though. The first ideas were experimenting with a portrait format:



I then tried to make the back of the card more friendly by adding 'Say hello!' - I need a friendlier font.


This is much more friendlier, the font is more personal and informal - and I have used a grey from the front rather than a black which was quite harsh.


Tried and tested - reverting back to the landscape format:


I think the speech bubble in the previous version looks more like it's coming from 'me'.


Oops! I haven't said what I do, I could be a dog walker for all this business card says! I am not a bad communicator really, just nervous about my own business card. This makes me a real adult now!


No comments:

Post a Comment